1 big 1 small

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Footwear thieves ought to be hanged by genitalias and be stoned to death.

I came back from my very demanding internship and i was definitely not expecting to be greeted with the sight of someone stealing my footwear. i saw someone pacing abt ouside my room and i decided to do sum sleuthing, so i went up to my room from another staircase instead of taking the usual one, the walls provided me excellent cover despite the fact that im a fat bastard. I sneaked up frombehind the suspected perpetrator and what i saw shocked me beyond imagination, for on this asshole's feet were the crocs sandles that baozhen gave me for my birthday.He tried to look around left and right to ensure that he is sneaky enuff... great steathy work there asshole.... i asked him what the fuck he wants wearing my shoes and he started to throw in my face a barrage of thickly chinese accented words which i completely 抓不到球。i was two steps short of giving the asshole a flying round house kick that is powerful enough to send his sorry ass back to Mainland China. But in the end, i decided to give him a chance not becaouse im nice, but i like to see people being snooked, he will clearly be snooked, for he is obviously wearing my sandals without any good reasons. so i asked him nicely why, my crocs sandals is on his feet. The cockster gave me a shit eating toothy grin and exclaimed that he is here to visit his fren and that he needed to go to the toilet to shit and he did not want to wear his shoes, so he wore my crocs sandals instead. He told me not to worry....

SO HERE IS THE DEAL, MAD CHINA MAN HERE WANTS ME TO FEEL RELIEVED BECAUSE HE WANTS TO WEAR MY EXPENSIVE CROC SANDALS THAT Baozhen BOUGHT TO PANG SAI!!!! THE MERE FACT THAT INSTEAD OF WEARING THE 3 PAIRS OF CHEAP ASS SLIPPERS OUTSIDE MY ROOM TO PANGSAI, HE WORE THE RATHER CUMBERSOME CROCS SANDALS IS ENOUGH TO TELL ME THAT HE IS A LYING SON OF A BITCH, HE STILL TRIES TO ASSURE ME AND TOLD ME NOT TO WORRY.. ITS EITHER HE IS DECIDEDLY STUPID OR HE FEELS THE SAME ABOUT ME. EITHER WAY, I WAS NOT VAGUELY AMUSED BY HIS LITTLE ITALIAN JOB.

Before i can protest, he dashed into the toilet, took a pee and came out looking like a stud. At that instant, all the WWF finishing moves came into my mind and i was so spoilt for choice which one to use. i decided that a tiong zai(middle finger) followed by a stone cold stunner is enff to send my message acrosse loud and clear. den he gave me another one of his toothy grin and he jus walked away.

i hope his offsprings have no footwear for the next 3 generations. FUCK YOU.

4 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I agree!! you shld have roped him and tied him to a tree somewhere. and what are u doing with the crocs slippers lying outside your hostel room?? it shld be kept nicely inside, washed and cleaned.
someone stole my teva slippers while i was giving tuition at a china boy's place. I had to wear the china mother's slippers (which is a size smaller and is those kinda brown plasticky sandals) back to hostel.

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger Feim@o said...

haha i knew abt that incidently... farnie , not the stolen part, the part u got offered those weird slippers. u oughta wear them to town or something.... and yah i shall remember to keep the crocs in from now on :)

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger Feim@o said...

haha i knew abt that incidently... farnie , not the stolen part, the part u got offered those weird slippers. u oughta wear them to town or something.... and yah i shall remember to keep the crocs in from now on :)

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger Feim@o said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home