1 big 1 small

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end... This is lyrics from the song closing time by semisonic. this is a song i always hold close to my heart. As of this song, the past 1/2 a year has been very eventful indeed, i experienced plenty of endings and beginnings. And some are pretty ugly. However, no matter wat, at the end of the day, everything turns out fine and everyone is happy, so which leads me to think, is ending really always a sad deal? Does a new beginning always bring happiness?

Anyway, baozhen ask me to start updating if not she will kick my fatass, violent inclined ger, scare the shit out of me, so yah im back for now. watch this space. cheerios

1 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Finally! I was going to kick you fatass if I don't find updates today. Hurrr. Now your fatass is safe. work on it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home